Pelletronic Touch heating controller
The Pelletronic Touch heating controller is the innovative interface between the various components involved in central heating and DHW heating.
Modern and convenient heating control
With an optimally coordinated system characterised by ease of use, ÖkoFEN has set the standard with its development of the Pelletronic Touch. This innovative heating controller organises your entire energy system. It also has a modern touchscreen control panel. The clear colour display facilitates intuitive navigation. You can very easily define how you want to distribute the heat in your home.
The heating controller that thinks for itself
With Pelletronic Touch, the myPelletronic app and online weather data evaluation, users have even more energy-saving options. And best of all: you can also control the Pelletronic Touch via the internet from a smartphone, tablet or PC. Any time, anywhere.
Intelligent technology, simple control
- Online weather data: Regulates the heating system based on the weather forecast
- myPelletronic app: Incredibly simple operation away from home as well, with automatic energy saving mode
- WLAN function: No need for wiring in the boiler room
You can test the intuitive Pelletronic Touch heating controller here.
The benefits of the Pelletronic Touch at a glance
Easy to operate
The menu navigation on the Pelletronic Touch is immediately understandable. The clearly arranged, illuminated graphic display, featuring both symbols and text, can be operated intuitively at the press of a finger. Even the convenient special functions are easily accessible and simple to use.
Control from your living room
There is no need to visit the boiler room each time you want to change the settings. Your pellet boiler can be operated just as easily from your living room. The control module provides the same clarity as the display on the boiler. Or you can use the remote control as an alternative.
The modules are available as options.
You can control your heating system conveniently from anywhere with the Pelletronic Touch. With the free myPelletronic app available for Apple and Android devices or via the my.oekofen.info website. In this way, you can access the heating system remotely by smartphone, tablet or PC (internet connection must be available on site).
>> More about Smart Pellet Home
Heating based on the weather forecast
The controller evaluates live online weather data for its location and regulates the heating system based on the expected hours of sunshine. If sunny weather is expected, the controller reduces the room temperature automatically, thereby preventing overheating and saving valuable heating energy.
Excerpt from the technical data
- Clear, illuminated graphic display (4.7 inch with 480 x 272 px)
- Simple menu system with symbol and text display
- Convenient operation from living areas via room controllers
- Online weather data regulates the heating system based on the weather forecast
- Including free app for straightforward online access and automatic energy saving mode
- Convenient remote control and monitoring via internet
- Individual temperature and time programs for each heating circuit and domestic hot water
- Cascade control for multi-boiler systems
- Integrated online function Internet connection possible via LAN or WLAN
- Solar yield measurement for increased subsidies and optimum evaluation
- Accumulator management including boiler delay in case of solar use
- Software update via integral USB connection
- Integrated frost protection, party and screed function
- Specially designed for ÖkoFEN pellet heating systems in combination with a solar thermal system