More space in your cellar with the outdoor tank
The Flexilo Outdoor outdoor tank makes it possible to store pellets outdoors all year round and thus easily solves space problems when storing pellets.
Inside, a Flexilo fabric tank stores pellets in a space-saving way, protected from moisture and at the same time cost-effective.
On the outside, a waterproof and UV-resistant foil protects the entire construction. The kit comes with a base plate.
Advantages of the ÖkoFEN fabric tank for outdoor installation:
More space in the building
Waterproof & UV-resistant
Simple assembly without foundation
- No loss of space in the building
- No foundation necessary (only 10 cm ballast subsoil required)
- Stable construction
- Simple construction
- Temperature, weather & UV resistant
- Building permit only necessary in exceptional cases
The total assembly time of the outdoor pellet tank, with 2 people, is 5-7 hours. With metal or wooden exterior cladding, this is correspondingly somewhat longer.
Examples of the installation of the external tank
(Please click on the image to enlarge)
Standard version with cover foil - Do-It-Yourself-ready
Example: Do-it-Yourself metal facade
Example: Do-it-Yourself wooden façade
Scope of delivery of the fabric tank for outdoor installation
The kit includes:
- Flexilo Compact fabric tank KGT1814 - for up to 3t pellets
- Flexilo Compact fabric tank KGT2620 - for up to 7t pellets
- Wooden frame construction
- Waterproof and UV-resistant foil with zips
- Fastening parts (fastening eyelets, connection flange, etc.).
The outdoor pellet tank is delivered to your home as a kit.
External dimensions of the outer tank
The external dimensions (up to 3t pellets) are L x W x H: 225 cm x 161 cm x 265 cm.
The external dimensions (up to 7t pellets) are L x W x H: 305 cm x 235 cm x 265 cm.
What preparatory work is necessary for the installation of an outdoor tank?
- The installation area (+30 cm eaves strip per side) must be levelled with at least 10 cm of ballast.
- Required ballast area: Tank dimensions + 30cm per side Splash water protection
- For the pellet transport hoses, a wall duct to the boiler room as well as continuous UV protection is required (e.g. HT pipe).
- Additional recommendation for preparatory work: 7 concrete slabs (40cmx40cmx4cm) for the pellet tank up to 3 tons and 9 concrete slabs (40cmx40cmx4cm) for the pellet tank up to 7 tons facilitate the installation.
Flexible installation of the fabric tank thanks to our vacuum suction system.
The vacuum suction system enables flexible installation of the boiler and pellet store. The pellets are reliably transported from the pellet tank to the heating system. The Flexilo fabric tank can be placed in the boiler room or in another room at a greater distance (max. 20 m) from the boiler or outside the building.